Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Does anybody use mac makeup? is it oil or water based?

MAC's pressed powder is magic. I don't use just one product line, but MAC my favorite for powder. Covers and blends without looking cakey, it's amazing. Water-based.


And you can go into the store and the technicians will spend as much time with you as you want, you can try everything in there if you have the time!Does anybody use mac makeup? is it oil or water based?
its THE best makeup and waterbasedDoes anybody use mac makeup? is it oil or water based?
it is water base, i love mac make up , before you purchase the sales rep sits with you and shoe you how to apply the make up and also answer any questions you may have about mac.
i think it is water based.but i dont use it,i use clinique.much better quality.
MAC does not contain oil.
It depends which product you are considering.


You have to take into consideration that mostly all products contain oil, regardless of what the label says. Oil is needed for the 'slip' so the product applies easily to the skin.





I have used MAC for years, but I mainly use them for color choices (gloss, eye shadow, blush, etc). Foundation, I use Color ID by Lancome because it is so light.





Check their site www.maccosmetics.com, you can get more detailed ingredient info. You can also stop by a counter. The artists have a book with all the ingredients for every single MAC product ever made.
I heard mac is good for taking photos but to me it feels very heavy for a day to day use. The eye shadows are pretty good. My skin is oily at the end of the day so it still streaks by the time I get home. Foundation is very matte and I'm sure there are other kinds but I don't like it much.
I dont think it is oil based.
my mom and all the females in my family use mac makeup i am 14 so i dnt use it yet but it isnt really water based or oil unless you buy something that is it just depends on what you buy my mom buys the foundation and that is neither
M.A.C. makeup is water based. And it's the best makeup on the planet. The makeup artist there will help you with everything from foundation, to choosing the right eye shadow for your skin, and even finding a hot lip gloss or lip stick shade. M.A.C. rocks
  • Cell phone call
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting