Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm wondering if your cup size/bra size is based off of your genetic makeup...?

The reason I'm asking is b/c--obviously--I have near no breasts at all; I have to wear pads to get my 48A bras to fit properly. Without the pads, they all pucker in certain places.





Also, I'm asking b/c my aunt could wear t-shirts and such WITH NO BRA, and my grandmother on my father's side is flat-chested, too.





(No guys need to answer this question...Really, guys, don't.)I'm wondering if your cup size/bra size is based off of your genetic makeup...?
yes it is genetic. for example, in my family the average size is atleast a triple d. that may sound cool, but several women in our family reach f or higher. that causes major back problems. although there is a lot more to genetics than what is average. i have one that is double or triple d and the other a b or c.





but yes it is genetic and if you don't like it, you can get it fixed if you want.I'm wondering if your cup size/bra size is based off of your genetic makeup...?
YES.


It is wholly based of your DNA/genetics.
It does.
Yea it does, my mother has small ones tho, and i have a C cup....but on my dad's side every female has big ones...
sometimes it's a genetic thing


like you could get it from your mom


or grandma
Yep I think its in our genes as all the women in my family have big chests (F+), not from being overweight either.
Yes, it is. If you have small breasts, your female relatives probably have/did have small breasts.
yeah, i think it's genetics.
Definitely genetics.
Yes, it's all genetic - unless you get implants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting