Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mac or Body Shop makeup brushes? Why? Not based on cost though?

If the choice is between those, then I would go with the Mac brushes. I really like the Body Shops hair brushes and detangling comb, but I don't purchase make-up products there. I don't like the handles and it doesn't say what the brushes are made of, which always makes me skeptical.





Personally I really like the Ulta Professional brushes (from Ulta) and Sonia Kashuk Access (from Target). Both are really great values in my opinion. I esp. love the Ulta Professional Wide Shadow Brush--best eye brush ever.





http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productD鈥?/a>


(The handle is much longer than it looks like in the picture. They are standard professional size handles.)
  • Cell phone call
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting