Saturday, December 5, 2009

Anyone use mineral based makeup, such as Bare Minerals? How is it?

I'm thinking about switching over, but not sure what it is like. There are a few lines I've looked at, but would like to get your opinions about it first.Anyone use mineral based makeup, such as Bare Minerals? How is it?
well some people really like it and some people really don't!! if u know someone who has it u should try theirs but if u don't u should get a sample and try it out 4 urself!! don't rely on what other people think because everyone's skin and taste r different!!Anyone use mineral based makeup, such as Bare Minerals? How is it?
Wow, well let me be the first to tell you BARE MINERALS ROCKS THE HOUSE! It great it cover up everything and makes your face look great even if it is a wee bit expensive!
I've used sheer cover and bare minerals ~ they are both BAD.


There is too much coverage and you look like you have a mask on - too plastic looking. I sent mine back and got a refund.


I'm sticking with Clinique Soft Finish. It is the best. I've used it for over 20 years.
Well, a couple of weeks ago I thought it was the best stuff ever. It all depends on how you put it on, and the brush you use can make all the difference. I was using an old blush brush at first, because it was all I had and I didn’t want to spend $20-30 on a silly brush. It covered well, and looked 100% natural – but it didn’t last. I noticed by lunchtime that my redness was showing through again. Not cool. So I bought a BareMinerals Kabuki brush on eBay – which is the brush you are supposed to use for full coverage. I just received it yesterday, and today is the first day I’ve used it…





I’m not sure what to make of it now. When I was using the blush brush, the application looked totally natural, it just didn’t last. But with the Kabuki brush, I now look like I’m wearing a mask – not what I wanted. My skin has a nice glow to it, but I kind of prefer a matte look (I’m a bit old fashioned that way). Close up, it still doesn’t look like I’m wearing make up, which I like, but I’m not sold on this “glow” yet. I’m going to give it another couple of days before I give up and go back to my old foundation – maybe I just need to get used to it!
I use bare minerals, when I can afford it. Its not too expensive, but whenever I'm on a tight budget, I can't afford it. I'd say it's a pretty good product, but I sometimes find myself using more than just bare minerals on my face, to achieve full coverage. If you have pretty clear skin, I'd definately recommend it, because it will definately give you that summer glow, everyone is trying to get right now.. but, if you have acne prone skin, so you have blemishes, you may want to reconsider.. I loved the glow bare minerals was giving me, but the coverage just wasnt enough for my blemishes by itself, so I was using foundation under, and using it as a cover. I have tried many of the other brands, besides covergirl.. which I found pretty good for a top cover too. It really all depends on the type of skin you have, but I will say it's not a bad buy. It's definately worth atleast a try..
my sister uses it for like one month and it helps rejuvinate your skin and many guys are all over her
Mineral makeup makes my pores look larger than life. I'm not a fan.
Bare Minerals, the best ever! Works so good and makes your complexion flawless. I have tried so many products, and to find this one, was a life saver. It is amazing, look no further than Bare Minerals.
Mineral makeup is the best thin ive ever done. its light, not oily, and looks so damn natural. i use a store brand i believe is ALMAY im not sure though. Its amazing though and has a built in brush and roughly around 8$.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Mineral / Bare mineral Makeup tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/…
I love it! I use the whole line, and they work GREAT! I used it because I had acne-prone skin, and it really helped! I was using an acne system at the time, and the products didn't irritate my skin! It's talc free, so it won't clog pores. TRY IT! It works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting