Saturday, December 5, 2009

My base makeup looks great in the A.M., but by 1pm, is worn off. I use a little powder in the A.M. to set it?

but it looks awful by mid-day; I'd almost rather not wear any at all. It seems to sink into my pores (and I do NOT wear heavy makeup, not at all) and I have fairly oily skin, even at 47.My base makeup looks great in the A.M., but by 1pm, is worn off. I use a little powder in the A.M. to set it?
I first put on my foundation then mineral powder, I too have oily skin so after the mineral powder I put a light layer of urban decays de-slick mattifying powder. It's made of rice powder which absorbs oil so it keeps your face looking fresh all the time. I can't live w/o it now.





http://www.urbandecay.com/categories/DeS鈥?/a>My base makeup looks great in the A.M., but by 1pm, is worn off. I use a little powder in the A.M. to set it?
Primer is the way to go, clinic or mac (same company) make a great primer i swear by it, also make a great eye primer that has colour in it.
Ok Ok I had the same problem, know wat u mean LoL





Use Napoleon Primer or Modelco Primer





And after u have applied your foundation use 'Napoleon Camera Finish'


You will love it !!!!!!!





A.M ad P.M wont be a problem anymore =)
I found that using a primer made my make-up last several hours longer than without as well as being mattifying, Sephora has several good ones for different skin types.
Use a primer. Use mac/or if your on a budget ive heard that people use Monistat Chaffing Gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting