Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best type of water based makeup if you have horrible acne?

I have horrible acne. Its worse with Makeup I stoped wearing it and my skin cleared. I hear water based is better since it doesn't clog pores, what do you think is the best?What is the best type of water based makeup if you have horrible acne?
Maybelline has a 50% water based foundation


I think it's call PURE, I'm not sure ....








let me check,


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/F鈥?/a>








yep :)


ahahaha,





since your skin is clear now,


i would just use a really good mineral makeup.





good luck!What is the best type of water based makeup if you have horrible acne?
I use Neutrogena concealer and make up. I also use the wet to powder cover girl, it is the only make up that doesn't cause me to break out. All others do. I have tried a lot of combinations to get rid of my acne and I finally came up with a combination that has actually made my horrible acne go away. I use the Neutrogena Rapid Clear, CVS brand black and pore cleanser and Stridex Intensive Acne Repair. It has gel in the lid and pads in the main part. When I am short on time I can skip the first two steps and use the pads and the gel. It actually doesn't dry my skin out as much as I thought it would. I tried Pro-Active, I have pretty much tried EVERYTHING! but this combination really works. The only thing that worked out of the Pro-Active was the face moisturizer and again it is the only thing I found that didn't make my face break out. So maybe if you try my combinations it might work for you. :)
Whatever you do, don't use Almay or Neutrogena Skin Clearing Makeup. It contains Sodium Chloride which is very bad for acne. Check out this website I found in my research...


http://www.zerozits.com/Articles/acnedetect.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting