Saturday, December 5, 2009

They say base (makeup) makes your skin dry. But i have rather oily skin...?

Many tell me not to use base because it dries up your skin. But would that be a good thing for me, considering i have oily skin? Answers from proffesional most needed. Thnxs





Pure PoisonThey say base (makeup) makes your skin dry. But i have rather oily skin...?
Read some tips on make up and skin care on this site to help you with itThey say base (makeup) makes your skin dry. But i have rather oily skin...?
Well if you have oily skin it means that your skin is actually already dry. So it produces excess oil. Try drinking a lot of water and maybe you could start using a powdered form base, or and oil free base makeup. Thats the kind I used to use and my face never dried up, but I did break out.


So I recommend not using base at all but just trying to keep you skin as nice as possibe by drinking a lot of water, eating right, and washing your face daily. I also recommend Susan's Product skin care cream, which can be bought by mail order from Pasadena California. It keeps my skin really clean and free from breakouts. A lot of people usually thing I'm wearing base when I'm not.
Do not use astringents and use only oil free foundations.
Apply oil face wash before you apply makeup
Foundation will not leave your face dry.....if you get a good quality one. It should also not leave your face with acne or blackheads, etc. If you choose a foundation that includes sunscreen or other supplements, it is actually more beneficial to wear the foundation that to not wear it. For oily skin, cleansing, toning and moisturizing is very inportant to maintain a balance of skin moisture to prevent it from getting too oily. If you'd like to learn more, e-mail me. :)
maybe they lie,or maybe you are special,fda always make fake report,or maybe other institute
Use water based foundation.
I'm nowhere near a professional but I LOVE LOVE LOVE makeup. When you're saying ';base,'; do you mean foundation?





If that's what you're talking about, I'd have to say that no, it does not make your skin dry. I also have oily skin and I've never found a foundation that makes my skin drier. I recommed Perfect Balance (if they even still make that) or Superfit foundations by Clinique. Also, if you've found one that you've been swearing by for a while now, add a little moisturizer to it - it'll help it glide on so much smoother too.





Best of luck!
I have been using makeup for years and I have never noticed my skin getting dry because of foundation. I have tried many different ones, and the one I am using now is the best! It is Bare Minerals. I absolutely love it!
If anything, I found it gunked up my skin and made it oilier.





The best thing for oily skin is one of those ';mineral'; foundations that are out now. Physician's Formula is the cheapest and most easily available. Gentle, doesn't add oil, doesn't aggravate zits or blackheads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting