Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cheap yet good makeup primer / base?

I'm thinking to buy a green makeup primer. But my budget is under $15, so I don't want to buy expensive brands such as Makeup Forever , Smashbox, MAC, etc. I'm just wondering if primers of the brand ';Beauticontrol'; are good or not. Or if there are other better and cheaper brands, please do not mind to let me know. Thank you very much.Cheap yet good makeup primer / base?
I would say that you should probably get some samples.


And also, you may not want to spend a lot, but you also have to consider how long it will last. I mean, it's one thing to buy a 70 dollar foundation that lasts maybe 4 months, that's jsut ridiculous. But buying something that's maybe... 20, 25 dollars and that can last you up to even a year, that's a really good investment. You can also get those ';to go'; or travel sizes which are under 20 at sephora, although will not last that long.


Look around sephora or department stores. I found one on the Sephora site for 17 dollars and that is 1 oz, which is the same size as the base I use that is 36 dollars. I'd say give it a try. And it's Clinique, which is a well known brand.Cheap yet good makeup primer / base?
Monistat Chafing relief-powder gel. http://review-monistat-face-primer.uncen鈥?/a> I think you can get it at local drugstores like walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting