Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is the best water based makeup? or at least one that makes my skin look really luminous?

i heard that there's some really good korean makeup brands that use water based makeup to make faces really glow. it looks really pretty. can anyone help me with brands???What is the best water based makeup? or at least one that makes my skin look really luminous?
giorgio armani and chanel foundations are always cited as the best by catwalk makeup artists. I have tried both and would suggest you use the chanel if you have yellow undertones to your skin or giorgio armani if you have pink undertones. both are really light-reflecting because they were developed for the catwalk and come in heaps of different shades.





hope this helps :)What is the best water based makeup? or at least one that makes my skin look really luminous?
I dont know about the korean makeup but the Maybelline pure makeup is really nice. It makes the skin really soft and feels like you havent got it on, but makes you look georgous.
i agree with maybelline's pure makeup. very light, but pretty good coverage if you layer it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting