Saturday, December 5, 2009

Best Makeup base?

I need a good makeup base because the colors are use fade and by the end of the day my foundation is gone. I use Sheer Cover and please do not suggest anything else. I am in a 25$ budget and the only place I can get to is a makeup shop near me like sephora but with a few less brands. Please help.Best Makeup base?
http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





A lot of people with fair skin would use Bare Canvas Paint as an eyeshadow base.





And it's only $16.50... Hope it helped!Best Makeup base?
http://www.beeroyalproducts.com/store/pr鈥?/a>





This is the best! It will really help to set your foundation and aid in keeping it in place. Also is it oil and filler free so no worries about sensitivity. Even with shipping it should keep you around the $25 mark you are looking for. I think you will be more than pleased. Every one of their products has surpassed my expectations.
Have you tried Clinique foundations? There's several to choose from, depending on what skin type you are. I get it from Macy's or Dillards. Not sure if Sephora sells it.
Mac has good base, so does Napolean Perdis. I don't know what lines that store carries... try using a cream/ powder foundation, they stay on better I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting