Thursday, December 3, 2009

I am having a very difficult time trying to find an affordable makeup foundation primer or base Can any1 help?

I cant afford anything too expensive .... need something to be around 10 to 15 pounds. I just want something that will smooth my skin before i apply foundation and fill in pores and and little imperfections. I need this for a wedding thats going to go on till midnight and my makeup cannot come of!!I am having a very difficult time trying to find an affordable makeup foundation primer or base Can any1 help?
you need a tinted moisturiser. nivea has something called nivea- young. it is tinted which adapts to any skin colour, though it looks dark. it moisturises and smooths your skin. it is oil-free. it is great! and only around 4 or 5 pounds. do try it!I am having a very difficult time trying to find an affordable makeup foundation primer or base Can any1 help?
use monistat chafe relief powder gel, it's cheaper and works good at setting your makeup. I use bare minerals and it works to keep your skin shine free for hours. Report Abuse

Mary Kay has the best concealer for that...it's long lasting too;)..and not too expensive...the quality is great:)
try ';Shu Uemura';, shisieldo, stila products.. they'll be in yr pocket :)


actually see


http://uk.strawberrynet.com/prosearch.as鈥?/a>


this will help u.. they have discount offers.. as well. best of luck
Look into Mineral Girlz. They are really affordable. They also have a whole lot of really great things that help skin look and feel healthier.
try dream matte mouse by Maybelline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting