Saturday, December 5, 2009

Base for eye-makeup? MAC paint or primer?

Hey, I have oily eye-lids and sometimes my eyeshadow creases in hot weather. Somebody told me to use MAC paint in 'nude' as a base to stop the eyeshadow from 'slipping'. Is this a good idea or would primer be better? I am in my twenties.





Thanks鈥︹€?.Base for eye-makeup? MAC paint or primer?
yes i use it! wow how much do we have in common LOL





its a great product, I have it in ';bare canvas'; its great, makes eyeshadow last longer and makes your makeup look professional





Toushka


Edit I meant MAC paint in case u didnt get it!Base for eye-makeup? MAC paint or primer?
use monistat chafe relief powder gel, it's cheaper and works good at setting your makeup. I use bare minerals and it works to keep your skin shine free for hours. Report Abuse

Use the primer, in the meantime apply powder foundation to your eyelids. I have oily eyelids as well and bought a cheap($6) eye shawdow base at long's drugs. The cream one works the best. You apply let it dry for a bit and it lasts a 8 hour work shift. I use it with lighter colors and they show up on my darker skin beautifully. I get so may compliments. Good luck.
do u use mac colors already? i have oily lids and when i used cover girl, thats where my shaddow would end every single time, now i use mac with no primer and its pretty good, if u use the primer, pretty much u will have perfect eyes all day or so i hear. mac kinda leaves a wound on ur wallet, but its so worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting