Friday, December 11, 2009

Where can I find cheap water-based makeup?

I've tried to find a list online but I can't find any, I'd prefer if I could buy it at walmart or drugstores, I can't afford expensive makeup...I heard water based makeup is a lot healthier for your skin, and you can tell by if you leave it sit without using it for a while, if its oil-based it stays together, if its water-based itll seperate.





Also, if anyone knows any makeup companies that contain collagen in the makeup, list those too...I don't want to use it.





Right now I use covergirl and maybelline, and something different for mascara. Do those have anything I explained





10 Points for Best Answer!Where can I find cheap water-based makeup?
Covergirl clean makeup is great and it's water based and I love it!Where can I find cheap water-based makeup?
well ive used maybelline's pure make up [its 50% water based] but it does not offer much coverage. its good if u dont have a lot of imperfections.
Basically a mixture to add spots to your face?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting