Friday, December 11, 2009

If I put water based makeup on first then powder....would that save me form clogging my pores with powder?!!?

i recommend bare minerals foundation by bare escentuals, it doesn't clog pores, like most liquid foundations. it is the only brand recommended by the national skincancer foundation, because it is actually good for the skin. the 25.00 foundation lasts me about one year. check it out for yourself at any sephora, ulta, macy's, or nordstrom store, to see how you like it, before making a decision.If I put water based makeup on first then powder....would that save me form clogging my pores with powder?!!?
Powder usually doesn't clog pores as easily as liquid makeup can. Powder usually just sits on the top of the skin, while liquid foundation sinks into the pores a little bit. I wouldn't worry about it clogging your pores if you use oil-free makeup and make sure to cleanse your face and use a toner to take the makeup off at the end of the day. By the way, I use Bare Escentuals makeup. The entire line of foundations are mineral powders. These don't block your pores and will not cause blemishes. They are also really good for sensitive skin and many people say that it helped clear up their blemishes because of the minerals in them.If I put water based makeup on first then powder....would that save me form clogging my pores with powder?!!?
almost anything that is put on your skin clogs pores.. poweder is better though and washing your face at night to remove everything is the best solution

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting