Saturday, December 5, 2009

My makeup foundation/base color type?

I recently had a free makeover that used mineral powder (which I loved). According to the makeup stylist, my skin tone fits into the ';cool'; family of makeup colors because I have extremely pale skin with red undertones (kind of blotchy cheeks). But I wasn't really happy with the fact that all of her ';cool'; colored samples left my face even more red/pinkish than it is without makeup. I've since been looking for other brands/colors, but the makeup is either too dark for my pale skin, or leaves it looking pink. Am I using the wrong type of color ';family';?My makeup foundation/base color type?
Use a green tinted concealer first (yes, they do sell them) and apply the foundation over that. You might also want to experiment with a neutral or even warm foundation. They only brand that comes in a color light enough for my skin is Loreal true match but there might be others light ones out there.My makeup foundation/base color type?
That seems about right... Just make sure the color you got isnt to dark, that can cause Pinkish around your cheeks and corners of your mouth, and a fniishing powder can settle it all in..Might wanna check at a department store so some professionals can help ya out and make sure it matches well :)


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting