Saturday, December 5, 2009

How can you get oil-based makeup out of jeans?

I got foundation on my jeans, and I was wondering how to get it out.How can you get oil-based makeup out of jeans?
white vinegar water will cut it or liquid dawn diswashing liquid.... make up has grease in it.... cut the grease, then wash the residual stain.





Be Blessed!How can you get oil-based makeup out of jeans?
use some ';Goop'; hand cleaner sold in the automotive section. Put a little bit on the stain, rub it in really well, then wash as normal. This will get the worst oil based stains out!
I always use dawn dish liquid detergent. Rub some in %26amp; throw it in the washer.
The baby powder really works - My brand new tangerine-colored T-shirt got washed with something oily -- I have no idea what. But the shirt would have been ruined with the oil stains I found after taking the shirt out of the dryer. I tried the baby powder once and the stains were better, but not gone. Then I tried it a second time and just before washing, I took some detergent and rubbed it into the areas where the baby powder covered the stains. The shirt looks perfect.





mellisa


http://nachofoto.com
Believe or not....it's best to fight fire with fire. I have removed heavy grease or oil stains from my clothes by spraying some WD-40 on it....let it set for a few minutes...then use Dawn Dish soap....rub it in good and throw into washer. WD-40 is actually a fish oil which washes out easily. It helps break down those thicker oils or grease.
  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting