Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do people base how feminine a woman is on how they dress, or how much makeup they wear?

And is it the same for a man? (How much makeup they wear, I mean?) ;)Do people base how feminine a woman is on how they dress, or how much makeup they wear?
I think that perhaps they do even if just a little, and it depends on what they are doing most of the time and the people they are with. When I am at work, I need to dress up, so guys think I am a real ';girly girly person';, but on the weekends, when I'm surfing with friends and family, or helping my dad with doing some engine work, I am seen as just ';one of the guys';. =P





Edit: lmao @ Know it All - Naughty naugthy boy!Do people base how feminine a woman is on how they dress, or how much makeup they wear?
Definitely. The more girly they dress (skirts, heels, dresses, etc...) the more feminine I think they are. Same goes for makeup.





In terms of men, seeing I am the metrosexual type, I would say some judge based off of how well groomed you are if you are a feminine guy or not.
Nope, it's about how the woman moves, how she walks, how she holds her hands or legs when she is at rest. How she speaks and reacts to certain situations. A woman can have on a football jersey and still be feminine.
Some people do that, but also know that just because a pig is wearing lipstick they're no less of a pig.





Just like no matter how ';genteel'; a man may act, if he's a cad, then he's a cad.
I'm detecting sarcasm here in this question.





Femininity goes way beyond clothes and makeup...and make up can certainly be overdone.
yup, all the actors who all wear makeup are very feminine-
generally, yes. but, an old fat hag can wear lots of make up and a tube top, and it won't make her any prettier
Neither...
On how open they are to get designer vulvas.
And they say men are shallow
its based more on demeanor,and how and what they say,
Neither. its how they behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting