Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you use a chemical based skin care and makeup, or do you use a botanical skin care line?

I've switched to a botanical skin care and makeup, and it has done wonders for my skin which has been damaged by the sun.Do you use a chemical based skin care and makeup, or do you use a botanical skin care line?
all natural and organic, Juice Beauty is my favoriteDo you use a chemical based skin care and makeup, or do you use a botanical skin care line?
botanical - NOT chemical
i make my own soap and it is really good for my skin
I believe in non-toxic cosmetics our skin is our largest organ and its porous surface means that whatever we put on the outside is absorbed and passed through our blood stream and organs.Toxic chemicals can wreck havoc not only with our skin but with our overall health.I frequently visit a website which rates the toxicity levels of cosmetics and personal care products http://www.ewg.org it lists the safer products out there.Another good book for reference is 'The safe shoppers bible.Botanicals such as herbs,natural extracts, vitamins,minerals and fruit acids are very good and healing for our skin,but just because a product is labeled natural or botancial does not make it chemical free,that is why reading of labels and understanding of ingredients are very important for any savvy shopper.
l use the all natural stuff, i love it.
I prefer botanical

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting