Friday, December 11, 2009

For those who use mineral based makeup...question for you...?

Ok, so you've probably made a decision to use mineral based makeup due to skin sensitivities, wanting to use less chemicals, preservatives...What do you use for face cleanser %26amp; moisturizer? for shampoo %26amp; conditioner?





I have recently made a switch over to healthier choices %26amp; having hard time...I am currently using Kiss My Face Shampoo %26amp;Condit. %26amp; my hair is now dry as heck. I am using a coconut oil based soap with @ 6 ingredients %26amp; jojoba oil as moisturizer %26amp; my face is now dry as heck...Any suggestions?For those who use mineral based makeup...question for you...?
I use Everyday Minerals, which I love, and Philosophy facial cleanser and Cetaphil moisturizer. As for conditioner, I use Sunsilk and leave it in for about 3 minutes. Dove products are always good for sensitive skin, and Pantene is a good conditioner as well. Like a lot of us, you may have dry skin because of the cold winter weather.For those who use mineral based makeup...question for you...?
First I would read the directions on your conditioner again. I had the same problem with an expensive conditioner, but then I read the directions and it said to leave it on for one to three minutes.





Second, you need to find what works for you. Just because it is a fad doesn't mean it is for you.
I made the mineral makeup choice based on coverage and basically a desire to get away from liquid foundation.





I use Clinique face wash, and Aveeno moisturizer. I use Garnier Shampoo and Conditioner.
use refirm and renew apricot scrub and put lotion on your face for a while and it should go back to normal.


:)
clinique for my face. thankfully i can use normal shampoo and conditioner so i use loreal vive pro nutri gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting