Thursday, December 3, 2009

What will be a good base for my eye makeup? I use wal mart products, not high priced ones. What can I do?

i hear loreal decrease is supposed to be good i personally use an eye shadow pencil to draw where my shadow will go they keep my shadow in place and it never creases right now im using one from revlon marble-ous match liner/shadow duo crayon or a h.i.p. shadow crayonWhat will be a good base for my eye makeup? I use wal mart products, not high priced ones. What can I do?
I taught myself this trick many years ago and have always


had good results; First, apply a tiny amount of foundation


(liquid) on the eyelid,then dab a little face powder on top


of foundation- then apply powder eye shadow. This will


create a look that will not crease over the course of


the day.What will be a good base for my eye makeup? I use wal mart products, not high priced ones. What can I do?
I use the Covergirl Mousse base, and it's pretty good. I'm actually thinking about trying the new Mineral Makeup from Loreal though. Also, Revlon's eyeshadow with 4 colors is really great. I have them in alot of colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting