Saturday, December 5, 2009

Base Makeup?

Whitch ones the cheapest





I need:


brand


price


and your review over it


x


x


x


x


SavannahBase Makeup?
If you want really cheap make up try ELF products. Everything is $1, they're stuff is okay. I really love their eyelashes though, better than MACs.





http://www.eyeslipsface.com/default.aspBase Makeup?
As far as foundation goes, I really like cover girl trublend whipped foundation. I don't remember price because I haven't had to buy it in quite some time. Reason being you only need to use a little bit so it lasts a really long time, but I don't spend alot on makeup so i know it was reasonable. It is truly the best foundation I have ever used. It goes on smooth and it feels light so it doesn't really feel like you are wearing makeup. I apply it with my fingers by dabbing it on in little dots all over my face and then blending it in... I like to use it underneath Almay Nearly naked loose powder. I apply that with a large blush brush and my skin winds up looking really natural.
There is a lot of hype over mineral makeup right now. Be prepared to shell out a small fortune if you choose Bare Minerals or Sheer Cover. Avon has a version of mineral makeup that runs for about $10.00 (less if you get it on sell). I haven't tried it, but all of the reviews on Avon's site say it is wonderful, just as good, if not better than the more expensive lines. Maybe you should give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting