Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I make my brown eyes look greener based on the color of clothes i wear and makeup?

If you have greenish tones in your eyes, green shades in eye makeup and clothing may bring it out.How can I make my brown eyes look greener based on the color of clothes i wear and makeup?
I am not sure if your clothes will make a BIG difference. Mine are naturally a green shade with a brown rim. I noticed that if I use a somewhat neutral pink eye shadow with a SMALL gold line towards the edge of my eyes, it really makes them pop. Also, I would use a green eyeliner by the gold line too. Basically, a small blended line on the top lid (opposite the tear duct). Also, sweep your mascara in a horizontal motions, not strictly upwards. This will create an illusion of a larger eye which in turn creates the eyes to pop. Hope this helps.How can I make my brown eyes look greener based on the color of clothes i wear and makeup?
well go to a eye dov and get likt e blue green red and that i got it
no wonder 30 plus something guys tend to like you, why not just instead of worrying about brown to green eyes; use your eyes reading good books so you canl learn good things
Deep purples and lavenders are good for dark eyes and bring out any green you may have.
they have colored eye contacts, get the green and then u got wut you want!!!
How about just wear green contact lenses?
To make green eyes pop, use a shadow from the opposite end of the color wheel. http://northlite.50megs.com/ps/images/color_wheel.gif





I have green eyes and to make them stand out and look their greenest I use a light shimmery white base shadow all over my eye (from brow to lashes) I use a plum colored shadow in the crease and on the lid. A nice thin line of plum eye liner on the bottom lash line really brings out the eye.(use a Q-tip to smudge in) To top it off a thin line of white eye liner along the top lash line really makes your eyes look big and wide open. Try that! I get compliments on my make up all the time.
If they're hazel-ish, I can help, if they're straight up dark brown, contacts are your best bet.





I have hazel eyes, and I have found that using brown shadows really brings it out...NOT green! Next to a true brown, my in-between colored eyes look more green. I like Brun and Tempting shadows by MAC...Brun is a dark, matte brown and Tempting is a bronzy color. Their PowerPoint Eyeliner in Bountiful Brown is great too.





As for clothes, if I wear a shirt that is just a little greener than my eyes, that brings them out too.
i have brown eyes too and when i use a turquoise or dark green eye liner it makes them look greenish. this may sound weird but it works for me.
yeah i agree with them... the only way is to wear a green contact lense... brown to green is difficult to achieve.
You probably have hazel eyes like mine. If you Get the 4 eyeshadow in one compact from REVLON (http://www.revlon.com/product.asp?Produc… in ';spring moss';. It helps me.


Also RIMMEL has a compact with 2 eyeshadows in an army green (?) that also works good.


I think playing around with eyeshadows and blending them together with your fingers still looks more natural than creepy contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting