Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ladies, Going to work everyday, do you prefer oil or water based makeup?

What makes you the most comfortable in your skin?Ladies, Going to work everyday, do you prefer oil or water based makeup?
If it must be a liquid- then Water based, but I feel most comfortable in Mineral makeup. It's like not wearing anything at all with full coverage. Purely flawless looking skin, great for the summer time too.Ladies, Going to work everyday, do you prefer oil or water based makeup?
water based
waterbased... doesnt feel like i put on a mask for a face.
water - the oil makes me feel like I need a shower.
Water based, the oil based feels heavier.
Depends on your skin type. I have combination skin so I wear either a water based liquid foundation, or a mineral powder makeup. I feel comfortable in those.
Water based.
  • medium hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    hosting