Friday, December 11, 2009

I have been reading alot about mineral based makeup. I would love opinions on how it looks and feels?

I use AVON smooth mineral makeup. I like the way it feels because it is light but it still offers full coverage.I have been reading alot about mineral based makeup. I would love opinions on how it looks and feels?
I use Loreal Bare Naturale Mineral makeup and love it makes my skin soft and looks so natural. I like it better then any makeup I have used and would recommend it to anyone.I have been reading alot about mineral based makeup. I would love opinions on how it looks and feels?
I use Bare Minerals by Bare Escentuals and it's fabulous! It just dusts on and suddenly I look really good. It feels like it isn't even there. And it doesn't get gooey or itchy. It's a really good product. You can get it online at sephora.com
i.d.bare minerals is an excellent product and has a factor 15 sunscreen built in.
I used to use Bare Minerals until I discovered Arbonne. They also have a mineral foundation with SPF 15, but it comes in 15 shades for perfect match and that is what I was lacking from Bare Minerales. I love how it feels and looks and my skin never looked better.


If you want more info visit this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hosting